Monday, March 10, 2008

It's Baaaack

The darkness.  The vice grip on your insides.  The total lack of hope.

The inability to get through simple things.  The inability to function without crying jags in bed in fetal position.

And the self-loathing.  Bloated and gaining weight from the medicines.  I look absolutely awful. I'm back to not washing my face or flossing my teeth.  

And I must be an awful person to have this happen to me.  In fact, I'm probably making myself sick.  If I was just different none of this would hurt.  If I was really sick medicines would work.  So it must be me.  The people around me would be better off because I can't help them or care for them the way they should be cared for.  Something is just wrong with me and I should be able to make it better.

But I just can't.  I don't know how.

1 comment:

photo_chiq said...

Let those that love you take care of you and help you in your times of need and you will be surprised how you can help them when they need it. You cant help anyone when you feel you cant even help yourself. Feel the love around you and do what you have to to help yourself feel better, by doing that you are helping the ones that love you. I hope this helps even just a little bit.