Friday, February 8, 2008

To vent, perchance to vent, perchance to vent some more

(I really hope somebody out there gets my cultural references . . .)

I hate this disease.  It stinks.  I am not one to look at it in a positive light and say "Oh look at this golden opportunity to better myself, take my life in a different direction."  Bull @#$.  I could do that willingly without the pain, thank you.

And everything has changed, and everything is different.  And you can't be the person you were before, and you don't like the person you are now.  And you have no idea what person you will turn out to be.  You feel hopeless, and helpless.  And yes, we're working on this in camp.  But, man, does this suck.  

Today I just want to stamp my foot and throw a tantrum because I am so fed up with this.  And I'm terribly scared too.  

Man, life is so not fair.

No comments: