Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Passage of Time (more cognitive issues with depression)

I realized this morning that I don't really have a good grasp on the passage of time anymore. Somethings in my past seem like yesterday, while yesterday I can't actually remember.  This past year has been a blur, and I feel like time folded - kind of like in the book Wrinkle in Time.

My brain is so confused, so overwhelmed, so overtaxed, that asking it to remember stuff that complicated is too much at this point.

So I feel very adrift.  Don't really know where I've been, aren't really sure where I am, and have absolutely no clue where I'm going.  It's very disconcerting.

1 comment:

johnny D said...

You'll most probably won't read this, but I'm going to say it anyway: I understand perfectly what you're saying...times is without meaning...